September 5, 2023
Please watch this excellent interview with Lawrence Freeman conducted last month. You will enjoy it. Topics discussed:
- What does the coup in Niger reveal about the failure of Western policy for Africa?
- Why economic development is a human right?
- Is the Western political and financial oligarchical elite brain dead or can they change in accordance with reality?
- Why is the West scared of the newly expanded BRICS?
- Why is China’s policy towards Africa superior to that of the West?
- Is Africa on the verge of an economic-political breakout?
- Are Western leaders smart enough to modify their failed policies.
- Will Africa have too many people? Can there be too much human creativity?
All of this issues and more are discussed in a conversation with Mel K that you wont see anywhere else.
Lawrence Freeman is a Political-Economic Analyst for Africa, who has been involved in economic development policies for Africa for over 30 years. He is a teacher, writer, public speaker, and consultant on Africa. Mr. Freeman strongly believes that economic development is an essential human right. He is also the creator of the blog: lawrencefreemanafricaandtheworld.com.